Application Deadline: 16/09/23
Competitive hourly rate, generous bonus scheme and other excellent benefits!
We are currently seeking a pro-active, results driven sales assistant to join the store team. If you’d love to be part of a high performing team who provide world-class service then we’d love to have you join us!
Our sales assistants are our brand ambassadors, and the essential link between our products and our customers. Coached by the store management, our sales assistants lead the success of the store by influencing sales, excelling in customer service, and sharing their knowledge of the product and brand. The store teams shape the look, feel, and atmosphere of their store. Our stores are often busy, so really enjoying a fast-paced retail sales floor environment is essential.
The largest jewellery company in the world, we give a voice to millions of people’s loves every day. We sell three pieces of our hand-crafted jewellery every second and have the largest network in the industry, with almost 7,000 points of sale around the globe and a strong online business.
We pursue sustainability In everything we do and have set ambitious and measurable targets across every touchpoint of our business, from sourcing through to the materials we use and the marketing of our products.
Our global workforce is made up of over 27,000 passionate people who, in 2021, helped PANDORA record the highest earnings to date, led by a refreshed long-term growth strategy. The pace of our progress has created an energising, ambitious culture where we are empowered to be ourselves and equipped to deliver our very best.
As we continue to grow, we also continue to invest in our talent. We’re looking for people who share our values and can help us bring our ambitions to life.
What to expect from the role
- Build the bond between our brand and our customer, by answering queries, providing exemplary service and adapting your approach depending on individuals’ personalities and needs
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective selling skills; focusing on up-selling, UPT, ATV and productivity
- Learn and confidently share PANDORA product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience
- Encourage customer loyalty by discussing upcoming collection launches, obtaining customer data by offering e-receipts
- Complete PANDORA online training modules, to develop yourself and flourish as PANDORA team member, with the support of your store manager
- Lead by example; coach and train newer members of the team
- Merchandising the store and maintaining high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment
- Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges
The successful candidate
We look for passionate and motivated team players. We encourage our team members to express their individuality by styling PANDORA jewellery in their own way, and sharing these ideas with our customers. This means that a love for our product is vital!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong selling skills, with experience in retailing desirable consumer products preferable but not essential
- Excellent communicator: sales assistants needs to initiate contact and communicate confidently, so articulate spoken English is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced, sales driven atmosphere
- A positive, “can-do” attitude: an individual who enjoys as working as one part of a successful team
- Customer service focussed: we give a voice to people’s loves so really caring about the interaction with a customer is essential
- Flexible approach: sales assistants work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and bank holidays
Why work with us?
Our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- A highly competitive rate of pay and bonus package
- Generous 55% employee discount
- A generous annual jewellery uniform allowance of £500
- Access to Winniperks, our online discount and benefits platform, which includes gym discounts, partnership deals, hospitality offers and more!
- Parties, incentives and gifts throughout the year
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant skills then don’t miss out! Please understand that due to the large number of applications, only online applications can be considered. Please click apply to submit your application.
- If you require reasonable adjustments in place during your interview(s), please make us aware as soon as possible*