Contract type: Fixed Term
Category: Restaurant, Kitchen – Team Member
We’re currently recruiting in our Manchester Bury Premier Inn. Working 20 hours per week, paying up to £11.07 per hour
Kitchen Team Member -Manchester Bury Premier Inn
Come and be a Kitchen Team Member at Premier Inn in Manchester Bury Premier Inn. Help us prepare, cook and serve our mouth-watering meals to Premier Inn guests. Immediate start, no chef experience needed.
Up to £11.07 per hour
Fixed term contract – 13 weeks.
20 a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around
Manchester Bury Premier Inn
5, Knowsley Place, Knowsley St, Bury BL9 0SW
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got the user-friendly equipment that will make your life easier from the start and the training that’ll give you a real career path in our kitchens and beyond.
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have breakfast on us: Enjoy a complimentary Premier Inn breakfast for 2 when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join our team at Manchester Bury Premier Inn as a Kitchen Team Member, cooking up tasty meals for our well rested Premier Inn guests. Be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread. See more about the job here:https://bit.ly/3N0iM98
Here there are no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 814992-1629
Advertised: 07 Aug 2023