Contract type: Fixed Term
Category: Duty Manager
We’re currently recruiting in our Manchester Bury Premier Inn. Working 40 hours per week, paying up to £11.26 per hour.
Duty Manager – Manchester Bury Premier Inn
Come and be a Duty Manager at Manchester Bury Premier Inn. Manage a winning partnership between our leadership and housekeeping teams to make sure all aspects of the hotel experience are welcoming, safe and brilliant. Immediate start – retail experience relevant.
Up to £11.26 per hour
Permanent – we don’t do zero hours contracts!
40 a week – guaranteed hours to plan your week around
Manchester Bury Premier Inn
5, Knowsley Place, Knowsley St, Bury BL9 0SW
Why you’ll love it here:
- Training and support: We’ve got a warm welcome and simple administration system to use that will make your job easier from the start PLUS the clear career path within our business.
- Whitbread Benefits card: Enjoy up to 60% off Premier Inn rooms and 25% off meals in all Whitbread Restaurants
- Pension and saving schemes: Company pension and save as you earn scheme
- Discounts: Get money off shops, your utility bills, travel, cinema trips, supermarkets and more
- Refer a friend to work with us and receive up to £500
- Have breakfast on us : Enjoy a complimentary Premier Inn breakfast for 2 when you join us
What you’ll do:
Join our team at Manchester Bury Premier Inn as a Duty Manager, and use your eye for detail, excellent organisational skills and a fantastic way with people to manage our hotel. Be part of the UK’s leading hospitality business, Whitbread. See more about the job here: https://bit.ly/3ILNpww
Here there are no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We are committed to being an inclusive organisation that values diversity and welcome your application whatever your background or situation.
Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans, and non-binary or those who use a different LGBTQ+ term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.
Job ref: 814985-1629
Advertised: 07 Aug 2023